1) I was due late in October. My parents decided that if I was born on Halloween, they would name me "Boo."
2) I lived in an RV, in the parking lot of an office building, for more than a year. I showered in the office building, and occasionally held barbecues on a roll-out Astroturf lawn next to the RV.
3) On average, I have moved more than once a year since 1995.
4) I tend to pick things up very quickly, but never really achieve mastery of anything. One night walking home, I encountered an elderly, drunken Norwegian woman who lived below my apartment at the time. She wanted to talk about astrology, and we chatted for a bit -- mostly about me. It ended with her laughing (with me), and saying "Oh, a Scorpio; you can do anything... once you decide what you want." I think about that a lot.
5) I ran cross country and track in high school. I wasn't competitive about it, and overall I enjoyed it immensely. I have trouble running now because of damage I did to my knee, and wanting to run feels just like wanting a drug.
6) I really, really don't like insects.
Most of the people I know around here got tagged already. At any rate, I tag: